Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is this some sort of test?


Wow, hard to believe sometimes how weird life can be. Tuesday afternoon here we had yet another freak weather event. Come on--10 inches of rain in 6 hours? You have got to be kidding me. Major amount of stress getting home that day in the car. I was afraid that I was going to become one of those world's scariest videos, as my car floats into the Han River. Long story short, my trusty, ancient minivan got me home, but I was pretty shaky by the time I got there.
Glad to say, though, I don't think the stress is affecting my eating too much. I did have a beer after that scary experience, but it's pretty amazing--I can't seem to drink like I used to. When I lived in Russia, it was pretty much a daily habit to drink a liter of beer a day. Yikes. Now I can barely get through one petite American sized beer.
Here's hoping for calmer seas ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment