Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daily report

Today was a good day--managed to track my food, and even managed 20 minutes walking on the treadmill. It was very tempting to slack since DH was in bed with a cold and needed company and I needed to watch his movies...you get the picture. But I heaved myself out of the bed and got the exercise in anyhow. Progress! I do need to focus more on drinking water--I'm totally addicted to Diet Coke, and I know I'm not drinking enough water. Guess I'll have to drown myself at home tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I could really relate to a lot of what you said in your first post. This journey IS mostly mental.
    We may have "reasons" that makes it harder to lose, but we can stil do this.

    One way I got myself to drink more water is to flavor it mildly, with flavored liquid stevia drops. Or you could drop in a slice of lemon or lime... or whater floats your boat. ;-)

    Sean was the first one to welcome me to blogland, and I have learned so much from him. The best gift you could give yourself is to make time to go back and start reading from his Day 1. It really is a goldmine of information.

    Wishing you the best on your journey,
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete