Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nothing like a photo for telling the truth...


Well, a picture says a thousand words...I REALLY hate this photo, but it's giving me new impetus to get my rear in gear. This was taken last Friday as I'm waiting in the boiling hot sun to get an award. I was MISERABLE on our organization day--it was hot and humid and all I wanted to do was go inside. I know I've lost 15 pounds, but it is so incredible to me how fat I still am. Yes, I know that I need to love 60 some pounds before I'm even below 200, but I actually feel lighter than I am most days (although not this one...it taught me something). When I see the photographic evidence, it really does shock me--I really don't like the fat under my chin and around my hips in particular. And don't get me started about my arms.
I really need to do better...guess this was a good wakeup call to get before vacation, when there are a lot of temptations. I just can't afford to go backwards.
So let's have a kick*ss week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and I really *do* speak to ourselves in the same way. If I can figure out how to change that nasty inner voice, I'll let you know :) It's funny how we all look at things differently, I look at that picture and think you look great!! Chin up, we can do this!

    ReplyDelete