Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Restless

Wow, I'm really ready for some decent weather. I live in Seoul, South Korea, and the weather this spring has been hideous...cold, wet, dismal. On the days it hasn't been cold or wet, we're getting yellow dust from China that makes your eyes and nose run. Lovely! I definitely think it's affecting my mood. I have been so restless lately. Do you ever feel like you just want something to change? I haven't been making much progress on the scale (262.6 this weekend), and we have two more years here in this post. I even entertained the thought of switching jobs and relocating back to Oregon. This would be very disruptive for the family, and I'm not really sure I'd even want that job (in fact, I'm pretty happy with the one I have.) My DH is also restless--seems like everyone else around us is planning their onward move to their next posting, and we're stuck here for another two years. I know, I know, I'll whine when I have to get everything ready to move, too. Just restless. I'm hoping for some sunny days soon, so at least I can change up and start walking outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment