Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On the mend

Hello all. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I'm still trying to recover from whatever this crud is. I saw the doc again yesterday, and they finally came up with some antibiotics, so hopefully that will clear this junk up. I haven't had much of an appetite, but I haven't done any exercise, either. I really do not like this weaky feeling, so I'm looking forward to being able to breathe normally again. It's amazing the things we take for granted in our day to day lives. I never thought I'd be one to take my health for granted, but obviously I have been doing just that. I have to try to remember this for the times in the future that I don't feel like exercising--it really does suck to want to exercise and really not be able to, so we should be taking advantage when we are able. I am down this week, though--now weighing in at 262.8. I saw 261 a couple of days at the scale, but I think that was really because I haven't been eating much. Now that the normal eating is returning, it's creeping back up again. Hopefully by next week I'll be able to get back to some exercise--it's amazing how much I'm missing it--it definitely helps with stress relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment