Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It's come and gone here, Happy Mother's Day anyhow! I just had to say that I'm proud of myself for choosing a non-food activity for Mother's Day. DH offered to take me to a brunch, but I asked to go to an indoor water park instead (don't ask me why I do these crazy things!) We did end up eating out, but it was a lot lighter than a brunch buffet. But the more important thing is that the main event was NOT the food. I'm really trying to initiate more activities that are non-food related. I want to do more than eat, darn it! (Maybe if I say that often enough I'll actually mean it :) ). Seriously, though, we discovered a new area of town, a new mall, and a new waterpark. They have lovely massaging jets, pools, soaking tubs, and all kinds of good clean fun, so we had a good time.

I did weigh myself this weekend. Looks like it's finally moving down--back to 262. It had gone as high as 265 in the week prior. Look at me writing about this as if my weight is a third person--kind of feels that way sometimes I guess. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment