Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend wildness

I guess the sun is affecting my brain somehow because my eating was not good this weekend. I'm joking about the sun, I know this is my own decision, so don't worry :) Anyway, I started with a happy hour on Friday, continued on Saturday with no journaling, and then Sunday with a buffet brunch. Yikes--a difficult weekend eating-wise.

The up side is that I know I'm making better choices than I used to. For the brunch, I definitely focused more on the fruits, salads, and steamed seafood than on the greasy eggs, sausage, etc. Still probably more quantity than I needed, but an improvement. We also did some walking afterwards, which probably did not really erase the damage, but mitigated it somewhat.

I do feel I need to return to a more structured approach to keep moving the direction I want to be going in. This week I'm going to focus more on journaling accurately. Also, I found an eight week program in the WW magazine for getting up to 20 minutes of jogging. I'm going to try it to see if it helps me get motivated. I'd really like to get out of these dreaded 260's!!! Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment